Have you ever wondered that your bathroom might look new, but your faucet is still old-fashion? Your friend suggests buying a new faucet, but you know it takes a lot of investment.
Do you want to get a new faucet without too much hustle? Do you want the installation of the faucet within your budget? Yes, this is possible if you choose Kraus faucet installation.
The Kraus faucet is the latest model in the faucet industry. Almost every new bathroom has the Kraus faucet.
Kraus faucet has the new dock technology not available in every faucet.
The installation of the new Kraus faucet will bring shine as the whole bathroom is renovated. You don’t have to call the plumber as you can install the Kraus faucet yourself without any help.
What are the tips for Kraus faucet installation?
Do you need to bring a lot of tools from the market? No, the Kraus faucet does not require too many tools. You will only need selective tools that are primarily available in the home.
you will need to have these tools for installation; silicon caudle, Teflon tape, a screwdriver, and a wrench.
whenever you do the plumbing, you will need to keep the safety measures in your mind. The most important is the unscrewing of valves. When dealing with this unscrewing, be more careful as it can damage the whole water meter. Your little ignorance can lead to big trouble in your water lines.
Procedure for installation:
- Firstly, you will need to turn off the hot and cold water valves by spinning them clockwise.
- Take the wrench and remove the nuts of the water lines present under the sink.
- Remove both of the pipes as you will install the new ones.
- There is a deck with the packaging of the Kraus faucet. You can install the deck if you have three holes in your sink. If you have one hole in your sink, you can skip this step.
- Although you have to crawl under the sink whenever there is a task related to installing water pipes, these tasks seem pretty challenging, and you are unwilling to do it yourself.
- Kraus faucet takes points in this situation as it provides an easy instalment procedure. The Kraus faucet allows installing the entire faucet system in the sink without crawling in the dark and damp areas.
- You will see the half-shaped nuts in the packaging of the Kraus faucet; rotate them in this way that goes inside the sinkhole.
- Now place the quick dock into the fossil hole.
- You can use the Allen key to faster the process.
- You will notice that there are set screws on the side of the Kraus faucet. You will need to loosen them to install the faucet.
- Now put the loosened faucet in the dock base that you have installed.
- You will need to put the water pipes in the dock base and attach it to the faucet.
- You can use a 2.5-millimetre hex wrench for faucet placing.
- You can use the screws given with faucet packing only because they fit perfectly.
- Now attach the water lines of hot and cold water with the Kraus faucet that was under the sink.
- You can use the Teflon tape as it will stick for a longer time on the threads of valves.
- The Teflon tape is excellent for the prevention of water leakage.
- Tighten the wrench. Keep in mind that tightening is excellent as it prevents water sparking. Even if you have used the tape, it can lead to more significant trouble once it starts leaking.
The packaging of Kraus faucet:
All the Kraus faucets come with the pre-attached water lines. You don’t have to buy them separately or use the old ones. This packaging is for saving your money.
What Is the composition of the Kraus faucet?
The Kraus faucet is made of braided nylon, which is more resistant and flexible than the steel. It has fewer chances of getting rust or corrosion than steel or any other material.
you can see the pre-installed dome washers when buying the Kraus faucet.
The role of dome washer:
the primary purpose of the dome washer in the Kraus faucet is for the smooth flow of water. It has the warranty of giving more life to the Kraus faucet.
Attaching sprayer hose:<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>
as the Kraus faucet has a flexible neck, it has more chances of breaking of neck. However, there is also a sprayer hose with the Kraus faucet packaging. This hose will fit and has the same flexibility as the Kraus faucet neck.
Procedure to attract the spraying hose:
Try to connect to attach to the brass end with the white end of the supply hose.
Now push the supply hose into the quick connect.
The arrow should be pointing towards the assembly of the Kraus faucet front.
Now you can attach the sprayer hose to the quick dock.
- After installation:
- Now attach the weights to the designated marks on the hose.
- This attaching will allow the hose to hang freely once.
- Check the working of the Kraus faucet: the most important and last step of installing the Kraus faucet is the checking. Once you have installed all the materials together, you will still need to know the check the faucet.
- Turn on the valves under the sink.
- If you see any leaking from the pipe, you need to unscrew all the particles and reconnect them more carefully.
- Need appliances: Kraus sprayer does not need any appliances to be attached.
Why are people renovating their faucets as it will cost them too much?
The renovation is excellent as it gives a fresh and shines to your place. However, you don’t need to renovate the whole bathroom or kitchen at double the cost. You can still search for the products that will suit your aesthetics and budget.
Are all the faucets easy to install as the Kraus faucet?
Not all; all the faucets are different with unique features. All these features require a different installation system. Although the advancement and awareness of technology have made people realize that they can build their faucets at home alone. However, these new products with the latest features will also don’t need any plumbing by professionals. You can do this plumbing by yourself. For instance, with the Kraus faucet, we have a lot of appliances with the packaging of the product and don’t need to buy everything separately. This point gives the customer to buy this Kraus faucet at a reasonable cost.
How is the faucet spreading faster with little time into the sanitary industry?
The faucet and other sanitary businesses are spreading faster as the world is more into the building business. People are aware of the trend and want their bathrooms to be like the modern ones with a reasonable budget. Although it is not possible with every sanitary product, the faucet is available with the latest budget-friendly design.